Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cant even read social media without crying wtf

On top of issues of the Syria thing going on I read a suicide note today ,Ive seen where 3 children under the age of 27 months where sexually molested ,so much police brutality around the United States ,And then I personally know 3 women and a 5 year old that where raped over the weekend ,one being in my family , its hard to trust anyone beleive me we have seen and have been around shady characters it just seems they are getting braver and its hard to feel safe anymore anywhere you look or go ,you just cant get away from criminals and abuse  ,the cops scare us the most ,shoot first then ask later .Dont beleive me go on facebook look up police the police ,I think its safe to say things are out of control  .I dont even want to even tell anyone I live in America and Im American  ,how stupid we must look from foreigner who stand up and fight the man everyday and we do nothing but sit comfortable in our house watching our tv ,on our computers ,on our mobile spending credit digging up debt more and more for our children to have to pay off one day uggg I dont want to live here anymore .The best I can do now is to get out the big citys and find woods ,I dont feel like thats enough at times .

No comments:

Post a Comment