Sunday, September 8, 2013

OBAMA TO PLAY RACECARD 9/11

Got word from a friend the Obama Adminstration leaked out that Obama is going to play the racecard on Tuesdays speech and plains to attack Syria even if not passed .Ive been told by my friend that FEMA camp officers are being instucted to report to there stations  .This is not going to be pretty yall please if you know me and if your family call me and meet me and my son if you dont have guns and you need protection somewhere to go .Please take my word for it I  dont know why my friend would tell me to run for cover without good reasoning please if your my family call me .Also look on you tube for DHS WORKER SAYS WHITE CHILDREN TO TO BE KILLED IN ORDER FOR THE BLACK RACE TO BE WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE PLEASE LOOK IT UP .IF YOU HAVE FAMILY AND YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME TAKE ALL YOU MONEY OUT THE BANK GO BUY SOME FOOD TO PILE AND WATER AND BY A TENT OR SOMETHING FOR REFUGE,PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment