Friday, September 6, 2013

walmart truck driver find signs with This State Under Matial Law written on them with some legal paragraph also.

Im having my early moring coffee and im sitting outside ,and a older man and wife say hello how you doing .He ask if I was on vacation where I was heading I told him no we are not on vaction .We are running .He stops  me and says yeah we are doing something like that .He said he was a truck driver for WAL-MART ,and he got stopped at a weigh station and he was asked what he was carrying ,he said I dont know ,so they went to  the back and open a box among many that said THIS AREA IS UNDER MARTIAL LAW with legal statements under it .I dont know why this man would lie to me about it .But that was really scary and I know now what im doing is right 100 percent  .I thanked the man for the information and a heads up .

No comments:

Post a Comment