Tuesday, August 27, 2013

cant say where Im at but we got stopped by cops ,this is a bad state to drive threw we hate it

Dont really want to say where Im at but,we got stopped by these 2 cops.They where not nice to me or my son.They went threw everything I owned after they found my money,which is 3 years wage for a cop,they call for back up . I was asked why I had that much money and the way it was hide . I told them my story and my sons story of how we had to sale everything we own,to get away from these two cops that just wouldnt stop bulling us and taking our money . They asked my son if it was true.He told them how they scared him all the time.After they got the dog and went threw and found no drugs they told us to have a nice day.They had all my money on the hood of there car counting it .Im not going to be surprised when I get the hell out of here and find somewhere to count it and a couple of thousaand be missing .Seems like that got nice really quick after counting my money,and they really wanted to leave just all at once . They got really nice with me for no reason think I will pull over and count right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment