Friday, August 30, 2013

Syria

I  see alot of things going on about Syria on social media .I know people will disagree with me about this or think im crazy . But I think Obama is the reason for that chemical weapon and killing those children  .If we go to war there is going to be hell to pay from Russia and China .Obama gives the radical muslims weapons in the mean time his mind is pretty much set on taking ours away .As long as this dangerous man is president ,me and my son will stay living on the road .I have even thought about moving to chile I have heard they have programs to help you become a legal citizen in just 3 months .Obama is the reason cops are turning into gangster criminals taking peoples rights away .Taking there money away .Everwhere I turn they are there .That scares the hell out of me and my son .

No comments:

Post a Comment