Friday, August 30, 2013

Cops are reading my blog?

I dont mention names or post any pictures on my blog for my protection and my sons protection . Just had a scary thing happen a police department not going to say where I dont want to be sued ,called me not to long ago and asked me where I was at .First I asked how they got my number , then I told them no I am not telling you where Im at .But it seems to be I am being watched .They dont think I should be dragging my child on the road . Do I have an option . The call was not very pleasant .Full of threats of course with social services if they find us .They never will .They beleive my story 100  percent they told me but they dont like me blogging about the police brutality . I am misleading the public not to trust police .I tried to say less I could ,let them rant and hung up .Yes I am nevous but I knew when I would blog this things like this would happen .This why I never use names or I wont give my say the town or city im in . And never take pictures .I cant help what happened to me and my child and im not going to sit like a blind sheep and let it keep happening to use and have to go to court and they will make me look like a total fool again .What other option do we have .Maybe one day things will get better but i really dont think thats going to happen ever . Last time I  checked this is still America and we can do anything we want,when we want how we want . Im not going to let them scare me from my blog or my facebook and I can say anything I want .Makes me wonder who else is reading my blogs ,like the goverment hmmm .

No comments:

Post a Comment