Sunday, August 18, 2013

Going to take a week or to to get there

Going to take a few weeks to get to where I have to go.I was told it is on a active military base.I had to go by  GPS system to find the location.There have been people at this location for more than 30 years.They live in tents and motor homes.They tarp there tents and motor homes with there area dirt ,rock,and brush.I have been told these people are really nice and for many reasons they choose to drop of the grid.Many of these people have bank accounts and they get disabilty and social security checks and they choose to live rent free to save up to be comfortable when they are ready to go back into society.Pretty smart you have no bills no food bills no rent no taxes no health care to pay for.Many of these people have children and dont decide to go back into society until they are 18 to keep them out of the school systems and away from foster homes and family children services.Me and my son are not going to stay very long but while we are there we would like some advice from the older people that have done this for years without detection.I have heard some communal squatting is dangerous and full of criminals. But I know this to be a safe area from research and local homeless and squatters that have been there before.I have heard the only problem they have is getting water from a spring with out  getting cought.

No comments:

Post a Comment