Monday, August 26, 2013

Where out of here.

Well you can only guess what happened when I would not give an address.Social service and a cop end up in our room.They ask me for an address I say only one thing.My child is to be with me at all times I refuse for him to be indoctrinated by a goverment or president that tries to justify his plans on goverment run health care,banks,auto company,increasing taxes on those who create jobs,while racking up debt and totally tries to bypass me as an American parent through an invasive abuse of power.And of course they make me out to the crazy bad guy. threw some threats out there.We wait for them to leave the room I remove our IV and we are 10 miles from the hospital.Now where  the hell do I go and we are still sick.Could go back to the commune but I dont want to draw attention to them.So on the run again from cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment