Friday, August 16, 2013

Just had something scary and yet not surprising happen.

About an hour ago I got a phone call ,it was a man.He told me he was with a sheriffs department.He asked me to donate money to there sheriff department.I told him I dont believe in giving money to someone that will try to kill me.He got mad at me and then forgetting who he told me he was ,then he told me he was with the police department.He didnt even sound old enough to drive. He would not even tell me his name.When I asked him how he got my private number he hung up.HMMMM fishy.WTF I tried to call the 504 number back is where I was at ,at the time and it blocked me.My son who is 10 thinks they are coming for him after I calmed him down and I explained it to him its more than likey  money and they dont even know where we are at.It took me awhile to calm myself down and my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment