Thursday, August 22, 2013

Class went well

The class went well.Well today I had alot of love and understanding from some people today about the issues I have been having about police brutality,and the racial thing.They explained alot to me how its all came down to this.It all makes since to me now.I am doing the right thing.Getting a motor home making the  life I want for me and my son and not falling for the daily grind or being a slave to the system.My big question that I have plenty of time to think about is ,do I stay here and fight for my country,or do I move somewhere else where life is easy and everyone gets along and big goverment stays out.I had a friend that moved from Chile,they said its so easy to get into as long as  you pay taxes you can be a citizen in 3 months and they even have programs to help.So as I travel I will think about it really hard about what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment