Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Truth be told we live in a police state.

I truly beleive this country will end up with the cops or military at your door telling you they want your food .I know Obama is teaching school children if we are in a state of emergency the first thing they should do is go to a fema camp.It would not suprise me if this state of emergency is called on when children are in school so they get on the bus and ship them off to the fema camps . So the parent has no other option but to join them.What really scares me is people set around and talk but they dont do anything about it . They are going to sacrifice there material like me and my son did. Go around the US and inform people and educate the young about what changes are going on around them.These cops that took my money I will get back its all on video .I do plan to get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment