Friday, August 9, 2013

If was not for my son I would be in a really bad place mentally right now.

I just cant beleive I live in a country where I am having  to run and hide my son from people that work for the goverment.Its scary and sad and it makes me mentally tired.I remember when I was my sons age and the goverment would protect you.Now they do anything in there powers to get your money ,take away family members to jail . I dont know how long we are going to be out here.We are loosing our basic rights everyday in this counrty.It scares the hell out of me.I have never seen this country so divided like it is now. I still look  for others like me and my son who have had to run to get away from abuse from the system.But anyway my son is waking up time to put on a happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment