Monday, August 5, 2013

Thought today was great held it together for my son enjoyed the zoo

Thought the zoo would get things of my mind it did a little i enjoyed it alot just could not stop thinking the wrong me and my son where done and its not just local cops its family members that where cops going threw my purse asking me why I take different medications i mean family. What are these people tought when they become cops and your going to use your drug dog on me and my son really is that what family does .Its even more horrible to have family members that are cops.I am scared they will find me and my son and take him away becouse they have made threats that if I ever left they will find me.They got our social numbers and my sons birth certificate. But I know in my heart we are to far away but there is that voice .Its just hard to put on that face for my son.Some days are harder than other.

No comments:

Post a Comment